I said originally that i would be doing 6 shots , the intention was that they all would be outdoor shots. Unfortunately i could only find 4 outdoor shots that i was happy with .
The above images are the final images for print.
I decided that i would see how many of the indoor shots were good and suitable for possible advertising purposes , i selected 4 images that i thought were of a good enough standard and displayed the items well but also left space for possible writing .
I finished the images making sure they were sharpened where needed and sent them off for printing at http://www.dscolourlabs.co.uk/ , upon there return they were mounted on foam mounting board and submitted .